Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

We celebrated the New Year in Prescott Valley and they had the LARGEST BONFIRE I had ever seen.But it was warm and cozy!



We roasted marshmallows and made SMORES. Accept Shae ate her marshmallows before she could roast them. :)

Their favorite thing to do at one of these events. And they got busted for going down together. "But we are sisters," they said.

The girls wanted a camp out............... so what a perfect night to do so. If anyone knows me.... I am not one for camping and it was a bit cold so we put up the tent inside and camped out with glow sticks.

They have been begging to go ice skating so they got it!
And they loved it!

We discovered that Kayla is VERY flexible and told us that she could touch her nose with her feet. So, I said "show me!"

Our family and we love them all!
We don't get to see them as often as we would like but when we do we love it!
Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: