Sunday, January 25, 2009

Excitement!

Well, Kayla had her second basketball game yesterday. It was a tough game and very intense. Some of the kids that we play against are HUGE! Anyway, Kayla got blasted in the face by the ball and I held my breath and to my surprise she kept playing. She toughed it out and finished the quarter and then came to me and cried. She was so sweet and trying to hold in her tears. I told her that it was okay to cry and that it does hurt when the ball hits you square in the nose. We were so proud of her as the coach asked her to come back in after she rested a quarter and she played hard ball. I thought for sure she would either not go in or play very timid and she didn't. Way to stick it out Kayla!

On another note.... we had our first showing this am. Yes, on a Sunday! Here we are chillin out and the girls weren't feeling well and we had stuff out all over the place and the phone rings. It was our Realtor "Kim Tate" telling me that we have a showing at noon. CRAP! It was now 11am. Boy... did I hang up that phone fast and Tom and I and the girls went in "freak out mode." We went from jammies and chillin to Molly Maid tripped out! We got the house spotless and left quickly with 3 minutes to spare. So, now we see what they thought. ha,ha,ha! I hate selling my house!

2 comments:

Janda said...

Sounds like a good weekend. Tell K. shes braver then Wyat is.:)
That is going to stink(tring to sell you house) your just at everyone elses mercy. It stinks!! Hope you got a bite!

The Moore Family said...

Any news on the showing? Good catching up with you last week! tell Barb I said hello! :)