Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Good Ol' Days

I recently hooked up with some old friends (more like 20 years ago friends)... friends from back in high school in the 80's. It got me thinking of the Good Ol' Days. Back in the days of Tuff Tiff and Trish Skwish and the "low rider" gang (you know who you are). What fun that was. And in case you were wondering.... that photo is NOT me!! I wish that were me!! ha,ha,ha!
It just inspired me to think back when I was in awesome shape and raced jet skis and played volleyball for the college and skateboarded around Mesa and of course snowboarded and roller bladed at the "Wedge" in Scottsdale in the bowls. How cool was that when you look back and think about everything.


The cruising CENTRAL PHX and daring ourselves to go to the south side and did and about pooped our pants doing that. My car as HOT as could be back in those days. Literally with HOT seats, hood and entire stereo. Just nuts! I will never forget the time my girls and I got pulled over cruising north central phx and I couldn't find a place to pull over ..... as my car was soooooooooooooooooo lowered back then with NO coils in it........that I would get stuck on anything. By the time I found a spot (note to self!!! pull over immediately and don't drive around picking and choosing a spot) a patty wagon and cops surrounded us. It was all because my license plate had pink paint on it. (You will see in days to come so keep checking the blog)



I can't believe we are around today and with children!



Until next time.................. pictures from the past will be here. So watch out buddies of mine from the past. You may be on my blog!!!

No comments: