Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tennis anyone?

These lucky ducks have started tennis class at the racquet club. They are enjoying their class and the kids in the class. We have 9 kids in our class and the kids are such good kids. It seems that we are booking up with activities and having fun. A friend of mine said to me the other day .... "Are you worried that your kids will be total nerds because you homeschool." I say ... "Ahhhhhh, NO!" She says .... " what about the socializing?" ... I love this question! I had to tell her that my kids calendar is so full with play dates and activities that I have to cancel things and that I am thinking about starting a number system like at the deli. tee,hee,hee! Socialization in our lives as homeschoolers is pretty important. But I don't have to think about it anymore as we are very confident in what we do and have many great friendships. In the beginning I wondered how I would intertwine all that interaction but it has all fallen in place just fine.

No comments: