Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What a Shock!

We all know how there are so many things to do yet so little time. A good friend of mine was telling about a list she had made and had her children number them in order of their favorite activities that they wanted to do.
So, I did just that! I made a list for each of the girls and they started with number one which was their most favorite activity that they wanted to continue to do next year.
I was in shock! Well... somewhat. Kayla's top 3 were 1) doing plays, 2) piano lessons and then 3) swimming. She actually listed guitar lessons as number 10 with Girl Scouts at number 12! She said that she wanted to try piano lessons then continue guitar the following year and that she likes playing guitar with me for now. How cute! And I had no idea that Girl Scouts would come in dead LAST!
I thought for sure Shae would have listed soccer for number one. But she listed Art Class as number one followed by soccer then swimming and plays. Out of her 9 activities dance and Girl Scouts came in last.
Even though that was a shock for me it helped me with their activities come fall.

No comments: