Thursday, April 30, 2009

NEW CAMERA!!

Oh have I been waiting for this! It is a combo gift for my birthday, mother's day and our anniversary. I have researched so many cameras and didn't want to spend a fortune but I wanted a different view of things.

Above is Kayla taken outside in natural light in AV mode with a slower shutter speed
Yes, this is my kids eye! I was wondering if the camera would actually focus on an eye and I was hoping to catch her eye without her blinking... and it worked.


Shae and Cotton.
Taken inside with flash in portrait mode

Our mama thru the window with my new camera


I was practicing using the AV mode with the focus point
And her 5 little eggs!
This was taken in Super Macro Mode

This photo cracks me up! I was reading the manual to the camera last night in bed and I was trying out the Super Macro Mode feature and the lense was actually touching this hair clip while shooting this photo.

No flash / Super Macro Mode

No comments: