Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It's only Wednesday .....

I can't believe it is only Wednesday and it seems like I have already finished the week. But .... oh no... I still have 3 more days left to go.
Today, was an exciting day for the Kayla and the cast of "Schools Out." They got a tour of the performance hall where they will be performing and the "big stage."


It was exciting to see "behind" the scenes. Kayla loved the girls dressing room as she said it was like a "real" movie star dressing room with the mirrors and little round light bulbs around them. The kids even got to walk "the bridge" way up high above the seats. Of course I didn't get to go on the "bridge" as I had on flip flops and no flip flops allowed.




Earlier this week Shae told me that she wanted a "fancy" hair do. So, thank God for the internet! I Googled "children's fancy hair styles" and this came up. Shae yelled "that is it!" So, luckily it had step by step instructions with pictures and it came out kind of good for the first time doing it. It is a double french criss cross braid.
This am we went to see our friend in a the play at PFAA "Cat in the Castle." It was a cute play and she did great! This town has lots of theatre and lots of stuff for youth.

No comments: