Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!

Yes, we did the egg thing!
And yes, I ran out of boiled eggs and had to boil some more. What was I thinking ... I only boiled 7 eggs. How stupid! How can 2 kids split 7 eggs to color?
They each got a Easter basket. And no way did I and never have bought a premade Easter basket. I always reuse a wicker Basket and custom create/fill them. This year was funny as Kayla was at her show rehearsals ... I took Shae shopping and I bought one of those recycled shopping bags and as we were shopping I would just put things in that bag. I told the guy at the register to beep the items in the red bag and leave them in there. Shae was totally clueless. But now that she knows my secret I will have to shop alone next year.

We did the egg hunt and what a blast that was. While the girls hid in our master closet (yes, it is the closet but as big as a bedroom so they had room to breathe) Tom hid some eggs inside the house and then we both hid some outside. We must of had 100 eggs filled with money, gum, jelly beans, Rolos, and toys. We had so many cuz our 2 nephews and in laws were going to come up but due to our weird weather they changed their minds.

I would have to say that they missed out as the day ended up to be BEAUTIFUL!
After all that we decided to go to the movies and we went a little wild. First, and yes I said first... we saw "Mall Cop" ( so funny btw) then we ran to Wendy's and got Frosty's for all of us then we went and watched "Hotel for Dogs." The girls thought seeing 2 movies in one day was AWESOME but that is way too much sitting for me.
I have to add this. While at the movies Kayla looked over at Tom and she said, "Dad is asleep! This would be a good place for him to live."

1 comment:

Kelsey Claire said...

(:
how darn, stinking cuteeee.
gaussshhhh i love love love your little girls. (:
see you tommorrow. (: