Friday, October 3, 2008

"Hey Good Lookin" by Kayla

Kayla started with a new guitar teacher this week at the Volante Academy. While outside we hear this loud chopper sound. We turn around and that is her guitar teacher pulling up on her "bad" shiny black motorcycle with her black leathers on. Kayla was totally excited! So, here is Kayla singing her new song that she just learned by Hank Williams (yes I said Hank Williams which I have never heard of) it is called "Hey Good Lookin". Enjoy!

You'll want to turn off the music playing at the bottom of this page to hear Kayla playing.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to get Zack started!

Janda said...

She is SO GOOD!!! I cant belive she can sing and play at the same time!! Awesome girlfriend!!

Anonymous said...

TRISH, I LOVE THE BLOG,AND ALL OF YOU.THOSE GIRLS ARE AWESOME. WE NEED TO KWOW WHAT THEY WOULD LIKE (NEED) FOR THEIR BIRTHDAY..LOVE PAPA DUDE.