Sunday, October 5, 2008

A cozy night

So, a "cold front" blew in the other night. It was a nice change in weather. I took a shot of the moon.
So, we made homemade pizza and the kids got out their warm fuzzy jammies. It was a nice evening all bundled up and having a yummy dinner.
Out of the corner of my eye I see Shae sneaking some cantalope so I just had to get a picture of her the next time.
Then she wanted to take pictures with the camera so of course she got my back side taking the pizza out of the oven. Nice shot you silly goose!
What a fantastic meal it was! Those are the fresh tomatoes that we grew (yellow pear and red cherry tomatoes) ~ bon appetite!
I managed to get a pic of dad playing with the girls after we all ate.

1 comment:

Janda said...

How fun to see the seasons change!! I wish!! Dinner looks yummy!!!