Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Frightfull night at the Miller's!!!

Our friends the Miller's had a wonderful "Fall Party" the other night. They had a great turn out with lots of children and adults dressed in costume. It was a chili cookoff and we had the chance to try lots of different chili recipes. And by the way Jennifer ..... Tom liked yours the best and wants you to send me the recipe. Please and thanks! And for those wondering why we aren't smiling in most of the pics ............. it is because we were trying to play our part and be dead. ha,ha,ha!

Our costumes for this year. Tom and I were the corpse bride and groom couple. Kayla a striking Vampire girl and Shae a beautiful Renaissance princess.
Shae making daddy into a mummy. SMILE TOM!
Kayla and I
Josette and I

Bobbing for apples

The bride and groom ~
Lots of the kids were scared of me so I think I will go to custome "B" for the girls Halloween birthday party. (A more fun one... so stay tuned)
The kiddos waiting for the haunted house. Kayla decided not to go in after all. And Shae tell me that it is too scary but wants to still go in with me holding her. So, I held her thru the haunted house and the minute we stepped foot into it she started crying and she buried her head into my shoulders telling me how she hates this place. tee,hee,hee! But she had to go in and see for her self. I think she was testing her "fear" level. :)

1 comment:

Janda said...

Ok you guys are truely SCARY!!! Looks like so much fun, I love Halloween parties!! There the Best!