Saturday, October 11, 2008

BFF



BFF or "Best Friends Forever"

Kayla met Maddee in preschool in Mesa and were friends at first sight. They developed a special bond. One that not even I had until high school. Kayla moved up north and she misses Maddee dearly. I think they both miss eachother very much. They write eachother and talk on the phone when they have the chance. Maddee's mom and I have kept in contact and we want to keep the girls in contact as well. Above is a picture from last fall when they were up here to visit. What a blast we had that day!
I won't forget when we stopped at a local Walgreens and Janda was in there forever "according to her" ... to get batteries. When she came out she had the funniest "city girl" story about how slow the guy in front of her was counting his pennies and how in the city they would have opened up another cash register. Welcome to the "slower times."


Kayla talking today on the phone with Maddee

LOVE AND MISS YOU GUYS VERY MUCH!!!

1 comment:

Janda said...

Oh my gosh I had a hard time reading this my eyes kept tearing up!! They are so lucky to have found eachother!! I cant wait for Maddee to get home from school so I can show her this!:) Love you Guys!! Love that "Slow Town" cant wait to come up and visit again!!:)