Friday, January 22, 2010

Who needs lots of snow to have fun?

The day after Christmas Tom's family came up and we had a great time! Here are the brothers and notice Mike in the middle and the darling handle bars of Kayla's bike.
Okay, so isn't my nephew the cutest thing EVER!! He actually hates me! For real! He is now 2 years old and cries every time he sees me. I can't even get a hug from this little guy. Well, I take that back ... I did bribe him with a snow cone that he wanted and I told him that he could have it for a hug. And I got one too!

So, after our first snow fall this year we managed to pile up some snow in the backyard to try to save it for when my nephew came up from Phoenix. And who would of thought that little patch of snow would have been so much fun.
Pictured here is my nephew catching air!

Kaden was great fun giving the girls rides around the grass.
I just love family time!

No comments: