Friday, January 22, 2010

2010 has been ALL FUN so far!!!!!

Shae got her first "real" guitar. She got a Fender student nylon string acoustic. It fits her perfect and she is AMAZING! I actually can't believe how easy she has learned her first chords. She has only been playing for 3 weeks and already can finger G, Am, A, C, Em, D and D7. She just LOVES her own guitar and I often find her practicing and just today she was playing and singing to her dog Tuesday.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, what a perfect picture for a Christmas card! Ha! We woke up to this and it was a blast to play in with the girls! Shae couldn't believe her eyes when she woke up! As a matter of fact I couldn't either and at 3am I woke up and peeked out the curtain and I must of told Tom 5 times that there was a lot of snow outside.


The girls made a snow fort and played outside for 3 hours! More snow to come tonight so we may add to the snow fort.


I caught this cute rabbit hopping around the yard until it found a nice spot against one of our landscape walls to block the wind. I tossed him a carrot ... but not sure if he ate it or not. :0)


Both Kayla and Shae are "master" snowball rollers. They even had 2 snow ball fights with our neighbor. When he would come out they would be ready to fire snowballs at him. They even made a stash of snowballs and made a snow hiding fort for them. It was funny! He would come out to shovel snow and they would run to their stash and fire away at Joe the neighbor. :0)



Shae wanted me to post a picture of her and her new hamster "Cotton". He is a funny guy and had a little attitude when we first got him but then he chilled out. He loves to stuff his cheeks and chew on the cage.

1 comment:

keepingupwiththewootans said...

Trish Love all those pictures. Are ya snowed in? We got so much rain I wonder there if we should start building an ark. I need a heads up when you are coming into town we need to get together we keep saying that but lets do it. I am getting a zoo pass and it would be real fun to take the kids. Let me know! Tell the girlies I said hey oh and Tom too!