Friday, January 22, 2010

End of Year 2009

We always try to do self portraits and so here goes our end of the year portrait. :0)
The girls are loving their new keyboard and I will most likely be signing them up for piano lessons later in the year. First, Kayla is back to taking guitar and is ROCK'N. More on that later and I will try to take a short clip of video to post for you all.

Merry Christmas to Nala and Tuesday from Kayla and Shae. The girls picked out their dogs a sweater for Christmas and they keep them nice and toasty.

After my December art class the kids picked and opened up their homemade ornaments that they made for each other.
Kayla and her first snow angel of the year!
This year I hope to post more as Kayla loves reading them. I also plan on posting more on our homeschooling.

No comments: