Monday, June 29, 2009

PHOTOSHOP FUN!!

So, I have had the opportunity to install Photoshop on my computer and play with it a bit. What a great program! I have a TON to learn but I will learn it for sure. Today, I decided to play with this photo of Shae that I took and on the right side of her it was darker than I wanted and her eyes didn't pop out so here is what I did.

Straight out of the camera (SOOC)

In Photoshop I used the Vintage Action from Pioneer Woman action pack 1 and then added a bit of green at 5% opacity to her eyes and used the dodge tool at 20% to lighten the right side of her face and for fun used the dodge with a smaller tool at 10% to brighten her teeth and finally lightened up her hair a bit on the left side.

This was turned to B&W and then used the lighting effects filter.

I used the seventies action, lightened the right side of the face a bit and added a little green to her eyes on this one.
Just a little play'n around and thank goodness for my hubby being able to answer my questions and guiding me on this Photoshop journey.

No comments: