Friday, June 12, 2009

Oh Crack .... I mean Crap!

What another wonderful day today was! It started out with the girls wanting to go golfing. I thought and said " you just golfed all week at camp for 2 1/2 hours a day." So, I took them and they golfed for about 1 hour. Shae is great at putting and Kayla at chipping and they both love to drive.
As I was preparing dinner with my Red Stripe in hand .......... Kayla says "someone pooped!" And sure enough one of the dogs pooped! And that is the problem with having 2 dogs as I don't know which one did it. Damn!
So, after that was all taken care of we all sit down for salad and the famous French Bread Pizza that we decided we like my homemade pizza much better....................... anyway, I look out the window towards my neighbors house and there it was! The CRACK! Our neighbor is having some work done on their house and the workers were cleaning up and yes ... bending over and the CRACK was right there as I take a bite of my pizza and wash it down with my Red Stripe. Yummy! Crack and Crap all within the hour.

No comments: