Saturday, November 1, 2008

PRESCOTT ~ A True Halloween Town!

I know some of you are waiting for our pictures from this Halloween town. So, here they are ....
Here is the place where everyone should want to experience on Halloween night! It is a true delight! Every house on the historical street of Mt. Vernon is decorated and feels like a movie set. Here are some of our moments from Halloween night. Enjoy!
A bird's eye view .....

The girls in costume. Shae still declares that she is a princess! And at the last minute Kayla wanted to wear my pirate costume. A little big but did the job well!
I think Halloween has become our favorite holiday!

Kayla successfully got her treat here.
I think this rod iron fence and the leaves top this one for the grave yard scene
Some witches sat outside their homes to greet the little gremlins searching for candy

This was outside in a front yard
By the time we looped to the other side of the street this is what the lines looked like. Luckily we got there early and basically had little to no lines for our treats. Early is key to trick or treating Mt. Vernon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Trisha, Fun pictures! I posted a few pictures on my Facebook page of the children. We had a fun time and ended up just going to Mt. Vernon also, but we got there later and only did the lower part of the street where the lines weren't as long.

Love,
Joanna

Janda said...

Oh my gosh I cant belive there are lines! They had a story on the news last night about the amount of people that visit this area. So beautiful!! Love the girls costumes, so cute!!