Friday, November 12, 2010

PHOTO TIME

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these photos of the girls!
It is this time of year that I look forward to for taking pictures of the girls. I love all the warm clothes, fall colors and rustic looks. Today, the girls and I decided to go down town and take some holiday photos. We had lots of fun! You won't see dad in any of these as he was working and ..... he isn't a big fan of having his picture taken.
I just love both of these! The girls have the sweetest smiles!
Of course they had to have a picture with their favorite hats on.
Since we didn't have an extra body to take a picture of all three of us ... I used the timer on the camera. ha,ha,ha! Those don't work out to well! Shae cracks me up with her facial expressions above. And I even had my tongue hanging out the side of my mouth in the one pic!
Although, I look like a statue .... we managed to get one decent photo of us.
The end

No comments: