Saturday, March 21, 2009

HSM Revue

The show is going to be GREAT!! Kayla is having a blast!

This is Kayla and her mentor / buddy at HSM rehearsals. She has been a inspiration for Kayla and Kayla just loves her.
Here is just part of the cast practicing singing "All in this Together"
There are over 65 kids in the cast and they are working their butts off.
This coming week Kayla increases her rehearsals from 6 hours and 2 days a week to 8 hours and 3 days a week. It is the "Real Deal!" And this production company puts on a great show!

Although, I have to admit that I sent Kayla off to her rehearsals this am with only having orange juice and a small banana bread muffin. Within a hour I got the call to pick her up as she actually passed out and felt sick. Plus the night before we went swimming for 2 1/2 hours.
Shame on me! She was water logged, exhausted and low on sugars! What was I thinking. A quick lesson learned!
Once I got her and fed her she was fine. So, note to self ....."big healthy meal before rehearsals!"

I still am selling discount tickets if anyone is interested in coming to see the show. Show dates are... May 2nd at 3pm and 7pm at Yavapai College Performance Hall.
Here comes the big stage!


No comments: