Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Where has the time gone??

Tom came across this picture today in his desk drawer.
WOW! Where has the time gone? I can honestly remember every moment of their lives. I really haven't missed a wink and love that feeling. These girls are so precious to me!
Kayla is so smart and loves to chit chat (much like me) and she loves to be precise (like her dad) and know what she is doing ... even two weeks from now (much like me). She wants to always look perfect (like her dad). When she shops .... she takes her time and takes forever to choose something to buy (like bam bam). If I am wrong she will let me know and have a debate with me to prove she is right. Maybe she will be a lawyer??
Shae is so sweet, caring and thoughtful to all creatures (even bugs). She is very sensitive. She is funny and laughs from her belly. She is also stubborn (like me) yet quiet in her own way (like her dad). She doesn't care if her shirt is dirty and on backwards and inside out (kind of reminds of my one brother). If she has money with her she has to spend it and she will buy the first thing she sees. She loves to be cuddled with and knows she is our baby. Her favorite thing to do is to draw and says she is an artist. And she may be an artist one day or work in a zoo??
I appreciate my children and appreciate all the time I get to spend with them. I am greatful and thankful that my husband can provide for us and I can do what I do. And that is be a 100% full-time mom. But more than a "mom" ... a teacher, best friend, and someone to lean on.

No comments: