Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Oh what a wonderful year it has been!
Merry Christmas to my friends and to my closest family....... you know who you are! :)
I am hoping for a even better year to follow. First, with the sale of my house! We have a bright future ahead. This year has opened my eyes to a different life. One that will live more frugal and eat well (all those yummy organics), have lots more fun, love learning, live each day without so much "stuff" and just enjoy life as it is. Oh ... and most importantly ...look for a cheaper home where ever that will be and that will suit us for a good while and pay it off asap!
I wish all you bloggers a wonderful sign off to this year and have a great one to come. With that said ... check in once in a while as there may be a new post before this year ends. I will be back in full force with many blogging posts in 2009.
CLICK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trish, did you guys sell your house? You didn't say but from your blog it looks like you did. If so, we'll expect a visit this summer. Di