Saturday, September 27, 2008

TEAM BUTTERFLIES


Okay, I may be a team mom ............. but our team is soooooooooo cute! They play and work hard at every game! And they have the most fun looking for "BUGS" in the grass. At one point today 2 players had grasshoppers and 2 others had lady bugs. When it was their turn to go in and play they would pass the bug to another player to "babysit". So cute! And of course my hubby Mr. Tom the coach! He is doing great with these girls! Oh, and I have discoverd a new site scrapblog.com to create these super duper fun page layouts.

1 comment:

Janda said...

Love the scrap page!! That is so awesome that Tom is coaching, I love when dads do that!! GO TOM!!
Your girls will never forget that he did that for them. I love the team name its so cute! Your guys are such awesome parents!