Monday, November 23, 2009

Today is the day when Kayla was born

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLA!
Warning! Graphic Photos Ahead!
After 6 years of marriage Tom and I decided that we were ready for a baby.
We were so excited and so not ready for the pregnancy that came! Throughout all my complications, hospitalization and discomforts I had the best support system that anyone could ask for.
Yes, this may seem a bit of a blur to you. I did that on purpose! ha,ha,ha!
Kayla was about to be born!

Here she arrived to our world and took her first breathe of air.


Above at 3 days old and below at 1 years old.

Kayla has been a great daughter and a joy to raise. She is a eager learner and very outgoing. Her favorite thing to do is to sing, play music, dance and act. She has brought many years of happiness for our family and we know we will have many more to come. I am very happy that she is 9 years old but she already can't wait to be 10.
Just think ..... I am at a half way point with her and in about 9 years she could be leaving our nest. That seems so short in time and I am thankful for every moment that we have together. Happy Birthday Kayla!

No comments: