Thursday, October 1, 2009

Girl Scout Fun!

Our troop is experiencing the Wonders of Water ~ WOW and they worked on tie dye yesterday.


They loved how their shirts turned out!
The girls are getting so big! They are growing up before my very eyes! And literally before my eyes. As a homeschooler we spend lots of time together and I cherish every second I have with them. You never know when that can change and they aren't around as much. Tom was just saying the other day that I have pretty much seen every second of their life. How cool is that! I really haven't missed much. Now some may say .... "that is crazy, get a life, don't you need a break from your kids, your kids need to learn to live without you." I don't feel that way at all. As a matter of fact they are very young still and they see and do lots of things including being in the outside world and the different people in it. They just get lots of mommy and daddy time.
How lucky are they! How lucky are Tom and I!
We will cherish every moment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trish, does the shirt project remind you of something you, Tiff and Jeannie did years ago-(D-duds)?
Doris