Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Good TimesKeep Coming


My great friend came up from Tucson this past weekend and we had an absolute blast together. I have not seen her for over 3 years and it was almost like we never parted. That is truly a blessing when you can pick up where you left off. I miss her a lot and we have different lives now and live in different places but I can see us together in our golden years after our children grow old and our hubby's pass. I know that is weird to say but soooooooooooo true in my heart.
She has 2 boys and I have the 2 girls. They all got along great and had so much fun together!
We had to bust out the slip n slide and what fun that was.

We all went to Goldwater Lake and had a picnic lunch and caught creepy crawly things.

Here I am ready to catch whatever comes my way and of course with my camera around my neck.

No comments: