Monday, May 11, 2009

Rescue Minpins

Oh if anyone knows me from a long time ago .... I miss my Kyra! She was my first dog and a minpin. I loved her dearly and then she passed away. She brought me many tears and still when I think of her I may tear up.
We have been wanting to get a dog for about a year and would love another minpin. I came across this wonderful min pin haven rescue organization and have spoken to the director there about placing us with a rescue minpin.

We have our eye on "Minnietoo" and also the 2 girls above "Nala" and "Tuesday" (they are sisters and best friends) and need to leave their foster home together.
So, after completing our paperwork we will await our home inspection and the visit of these 3 dogs. They will take a drive from Gilbert to our home and we will get to spend some time with them and see if they are the right match for us.
So, hopefully not before too long we will either be the proud new permanent parents for Minnietoo or both Nala and Tuesday.

No comments: