Wednesday, August 24, 2011

ROYAL POOCHES

I had art class this week and it was fabulous!   My kids did a great job!   We worked on "Royal Pooches" for this class.
Above and below are my two samples.  I love Deep Space Sparkle for art ideas!


 I worked on a white board and created columns for my lesson on the dogs.  The kids decided on which dog they wanted to draw and then focused on that dog as I was doing my lesson.   I drew all the dogs at the same time but started with one feature.    I drew the crowns first and the kids were to create a crown of their choice then I went on to the facial features.  
 Above and below are some of the kids finished Royal Pooches. 
They drew their dogs with pencil then used tempera paints.  After they dried they used black marker to outline the dogs.

A few of the kids working hard.  This class runs 2 hours long and they all work so hard. They love what they create in the end.

No comments: