Friday, December 3, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAE!


Seven is no longer for Shae. She couldn't wait to be 8! The minute she woke up she said, "I'm 8!" So, we made her wait a bit then her search began. She had been asking for another hamster and we have been telling her no,no, no! But, I gave in and the night before I went and got her one. I tested each hamsters temperament and one had wet tail that I diagnosed for the lady who worked there, ha,ha,ha,ha. One was a complete spazz and was screaming and flipped on his back showing teeth! YIKES! Finally, I choose one and he is so sweet and was mellow, quiet, gentle when he walked and allowed me to hold him right away. This was the one.YAHOO! I am finally 8!

Shae had no idea what she would find in the end. The search was so exciting as both girls read Shae's notes and ran around the house.

Here is their journey.


This is what Shae found! Even looking at it ... she had no idea of what was inside!



Then off to the Freedom Station for fun with all their girl friends.
We had a combined party for both Kayla and Shae
I just love this picture! It shows the true friendship that they all have!
They all get along so well and just have a blast together.

And of course the moms sat around for 3 hours and talked while the kids played the games with their loaded fun cards!

We too have a wonderful friendship!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved this story, Trisha. :) Happy Birthday to Shae!