Sunday, February 21, 2010

We are out of here!!

This was an interesting day for my good friend Bethany and I! We made this "wonderful" plan to meet in Anthem (she was coming from Mesa and I from Prescott). We get there and had all the "fun" necessities for any child .... i.e. bikes, scooters, lunch and all. Within 30 short minutes the kids were hot and claiming that they were bored and tired! They were to the point of scrambling behind me to find what shade my body was making. Ryan even laid on the balance beam just pooped out. Bethany and I could not believe it!!! Every time we tried to speak to each other we would fine ourselves looking at a child staring at us complaining about something. We finally busted out laughing and yelled out ..."You got 10 minutes and we are out of here!"

No comments: