Friday, February 15, 2008

Think ahead .....




If you are anyone who knows me ............. I am always thinking ahead. I have never made a calendar for family but I am thinking of doing that for Christmas next year. So, now is the time to be taking those monthly themed photos.

Winter is coming to an end so if you are in or near snow take a photo and I jumped way ahead and made out of a card board box the year 2009 and had my girls hold it in the snow for the Jan picture.

It is now Feb so take a photo of your children in their Valentine outfits.

Have fun with the themes like Green for March ~ St. Patricks Day or Easter and umbrellas for April showers, Spring flowers or gardening in May, the beach for June, red, white and blue for July, back to school in August ...... you get it.

After you take a photo create a folder on your computer and label it 09 calendar and always put those photos in it so when the time comes you won't be searching for them.

There are lots of digital calendar creation sites to use as well like kodak, vistaprint.com, shutterfly.com, snapfish.com, createphotocalendars.com and lulu.com.

Have fun!

No comments: